Unlock new opportunities, identify new markets and connect with Hemp, Cannabis & Wellness professionals from around the Globe!
KushCon 2022 is coming to Tampa Bay, Florida this August 6-7
As of now (two months from the event) we’ve confirmed some great speakers including Pioneers in the Cannabis industry, CPAs, Lawyers, Professors, and even Sports Legends. Here’s an early look at the speakers so far for KushCon 2022:
“The Guru Of Ganja” Ed Rosenthal is a leading cannabis horticulture authority, author, educator, social activist and legalization pioneer.
As one of the co-founders of High Times Magazine, Ed writes the much loved and long-running cannabis column, “Ask Ed.” The column continues to be published internationally.
Simply put: if you’ve been interested in growing, cultivating, & producing cannabis, you’ve probably been influenced by Ed Rosenthal whether you know it or not. He’s a pioneer in the space writing for High Times as early as the 1980’s and more recently writing books like; Cannabis Grower’s Handbook: The Complete Guide to Marijuana and Hemp Cultivation, Marijuana Garden Saver: A Field Guide to Identifying and Correcting Cannabis Problems, Beyond Buds: Marijuana Extracts & Hash, Vaping, Dabbing, Edibles and Medicines, and many more! (available on Amazon)
We are proud to announce that Ed Rosenthal will be speaking at KushCon 2022, don’t miss out! Grab your KushCon 2022 Tickets Here OR Apply for an exhibitor space Here!
One of the most explosive Middle Linebackers to ever play the game, we are excited to have Lofa Tatupu at KushCon 2022! Playing with the Seattle Seahawks from 2005-2010, Tatupu was known for the hard hitting aggressive play that became the culture in Seattle Defense. He made waves by averaging well over 100 total tackles his first few years in the NFL but had to face multiple injuries later in his career which brought him into the CBD / Hemp space with ZoneIn CBD.
Don’t miss out on hearing his story in person! Also learn about how ZoneIn CBD has been working with doctors to formulate full spectrum hemp products, and even donating over 80,000 meals to charitable organizations like Food Lifeline.
Others Speakers Confirmed So Far:
- DEVIN ARACENA – CEO, Canvast Supply Co.
- ERIN MEAGHER – Founder / CEO, Beneficial Blends, LLC
- PAUL VOGELZANG – Host, The Not Old Better Show
- BRIANNA BOWES – Industry Leader / Co-Founder / Executive Director, Women’s Cannabis Chamber of Commerce / Sunbaked Goods / Nexx Health
- JEFF GREENE – CEO, Greene’s Reserve
- BRETT GELFAND – Managing Partner, CannaBIZ Collects
- DAVID BERGER, MD – Board Certified Pediatrician, Owner and Medical Director of Wholistic Pediatrics & Family Care and Wholistic ReLeaf, Assistant Professor, University of South Florida College of Nursing
- CHARLENA BERRY – Author and Chief Operating Officer, The Cake House
- RAMSEY TAMIMI – Owner, Gas Organics
- ROB LEVY – Chief Operations Officer, Kudzu Cannabis
- LUKE GAVIN – CEO, Owls
- RANDALL HASKIN – Founder/Lead Scientist of Nanobiologics
- BROOKE M. WESTLAKE – Founder & Owner, Women in Cannabis Expo & Legally Blonde & Blunt
- NICK WALTERS – Managing Partner, National Hemp Growers Cooperative
- STEPHANIE MAGURNO – Business Advisor & Entrepreneur, Cultivate Advisors / THC Production, LLC
- GARY STUART KAMINSKY – Senior Counsel, Royer Cooper Cohen and Braunfeld
- FREDERIC ROCAFORT – Attorney, Harris Bricken Sliwoski, LLP
- BRIAN ALVAREZ-BAILEY – CEO, Allison
- MARISA PRANA – Owner & Founder, Healer, Motivational Speaker, ButterflyPrana
- CHRIS WHITENER – Chief Communications Officer, MagicalButter
- DEVIN MULLER – Founder/Executive Producer, Abracadabra Films
- STEPHANIE BELL – Brand Development & Partner, PIPCBD
- CASSANDRAY GOSA – Founder, chirpRx, LLC
- NICHOLE WEST – Cannabis Efficiency Specialist, Nichole West inc.
- MAX JUHASZ – SEO, Cannabiz Marketing Solutions
- JUDE BOND – CEO, Cannaphyll®
- MICHAEL RICH – Founder, ADC – A Distribution Company LLC & Alt Matic
- DYLAN STEEVES – Owner/National Sales Director, RDSP Farms
- TAJANNA MALLORY – Founder / Florida State Director, CannAssistants / Minorities 4 Medical Marijuana (M4MM)
- DEVONA RENEE AUSTIN – Manage of Business Development, Leafly
- ROXANNE DEEDRICK – President, EnviroStar
- JACOB CRABTREE – CEO, Columbia Hemp Trading Company I The van Breemen Company
- CHAD FREY – Founder, flowerz™ | Karma™
- TONY BOWLES – Entrepreneur, Educator, Advocate, Tony Bowles Consulting/Terpene Flashcards
- THOMAS QUIGLEY – Business Development, Chill Cawfee
- TIM MELNYK – Product Developer, InHeal
- KURT KAUFMANN – Co-Founder and CEO, Seed Talent
- SANDY SUCHOFF – CPA, The Canna CPAs
- MICHAEL MINARDI – Attorney, Minardi Law
- ALYCIA ATWELL – CBD Advocate, Green Compass Inc.
- YASMINE EGOZI – Head Canna-Goddess M.A., CCC- SLP, CMHP. PlantaRX / CBD + More
- CLAUDIA POST – Founder and CEO, Scarlet Express
- CHRIS SENTZ – CEO, F13 Works
- CATHERINE M. ZITO – CEO, Cannabis Business Solutions, Inc.
- BRITTANY NESMITH – Registered Nurse, Green Compass Global
- LEE SPIVEY – Marketing Liaison, Emerald Coast Organics
- ED SCHWARZ – Product Manager, BLAZE
- PETER SACK – Co-President, Chicago Atlantic Real Estate Finance Inc.
- BRITTANY R. GARDNER, ESQ – Attorney, Gardner Law Group
- MICHAEL WILLIAMS – Chief Executive Officer, 5280 Nano Technologies
- HOLLY FORD – Co-Founder & President, Cannabis10X
- JOHN LYNCH – CEO at Trade Craft Origin
- DEMARIE BAILEY – CEO & founder, WOMENINWEBTHREE
- ROB BEDSWORTH – Founder/Construction Manager, ViTAE Development
- JOSHUA B. THOMPSON – Owner, Pinnacle Essentials CBD Farmhouse
- THUNDER WALKER – CEO & Cannabis Real Estate Advocate, Women Pushing Dirt and Proud Mary Cannabis
- EDUARDO AMEZQUITA – Birds Inc
- JACOB M. SILVERSTONE – Physician/ Business Owner, High Priest Life
- SKYLER JOHNSTONE – CEO, Bee Delightful
- ANGELA ARDOLINO – Pet Expert, Your Natural Dog Podcast and House of Alchemy
- TERESA KEARNEY – Vice President of Sales, Panacea Payroll
- KAT JANKOWSKI – Owner Nirvana Wellness, Co-owner EVOLV, Professor at Daytona State College
- DENNIS SHANNON MURRAY – Senior Consultant Adviser, DDSJMM Services
- BRANDON ANDERSON-THAYER – Professor of Cannabis Software and Requirements/CEO, The Dispensary Consultant LLC
- CAMILO BORRERO – CEO, 315ango
- TYRA GARDNER – Psychotherapist & CEO, The Wellness Center of Mindfulness
- ZACH ROHR – Founder & CEO, Minny Grown
- VAL EMANUEL – CEO and Founder, Rif Care
- CHRISTIE TARLETON – Chief Marketing Officer and Co-Founder, Canvast Supply Co
- WILLIAM P. DAVIS – President, CEO, Euphoria Eats
- CHRISTOPHER MARTIN – Managing Partner, DEV Nutraproducts
- SEAN TOLLIVER – Co-Founder and CEO, C-Trax
- KYLE JOHNS – CTO, The Smoke Drop
- JEREMY DOLLAR – Chief Executive Officer / Owner, The Good Life Store / Good Life Vapor LLC
- KIM KOEHLER – Founder, Privy peach
- ROCCO PETRILLI – National Cannabis Risk Prevention Services (NCRPS)
- GREG BALOTIN, PHARMD, ABAARM – CEO, Registered Pharmacist, HMP Brands, LLC
- FAYE GLEMAUD – Founder & CEO, Virtual Accounting Group
- ROBERT TANKSON – Co-Founder & COO, PrestoDoctor
- DR. CASSANDRA M. PARKS EVANS – Relationship, Dating, and Intimacy Coach and Consultant, Let’s Learn Love LLC
- CHARLES J. ROGERS – President, QR Code Compliance, PLLC
- DESARIE ANDERSON – Certified Public Accountant, Anderson Accounting and Tax, LLC
Don’t Wait! Grab your KushCon 2022 Tickets Here
We have General Admission, Educational Passes (see all the speakers!), and VIP tickets available.
Who Should Exhibit at KushCon?
From Nationwide Distributers and the largest Retailers in the Country, to hundreds of growers, processors, & product manufactures.. We’ve got the entire Hemp & Cannabis Supply Chain covered! Though KushCon welcomes consumers, we’ve also made a point to bring in Hemp & Cannabis exhibitors, speakers, & sponsors who focus on B2B services and sales. This sets apart from the rest and gives exhibitors a unique opportunity to connect within the industry.
Put your latest products, services and innovations in front of key decision makers. KushCon exhibition will enable buyers and sellers to showcase and source new products, solutions and technologies, strengthen and build relationships and do business across the full Cannabis & Hemp Supply Chain.
Get Started Today
Booth prices vary by placement in the event, and size. We also offer packages that include a free Annual Premium Membership to Kush.com ($999 value)! Fill out the quick form below and we’ll reach out with all the available options and pricing OR write firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Apply for an exhibitor space Here!
Purchase Your KushCon 2022 Booth
Apply to Be a Speaker at KushCon 2022